Newborns Are Delightful—and Tiring.
- Newborns may sleep only a few hours at a time.
- A newborn’s ability to hear, see, smell, and feel grows every day.
- Parents can help crying babies calm down by making them feel warm, close, and comfortable—just like it was in the womb.
- Since all parents can get upset from crying babies, it’s important to know when and how to ask for help.
- Friends and family can share the delight and the work of caring for newborns.
Your baby is finally here. Congratulations!
Read Full Article Here